Netflix is an extraordinary video streaming service that gives you admittance to heaps of shows and films; all you want is an internet connection, a user account and your preferred streaming gadget. It supports so many devices.In this article, I'll give you how to sign out of Netflix on a television or Streaming gadget.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on any TV?
Here’s a step by step guide on how to logout of netflix on tv, All you have to do is follow the steps given below -
1. Open the Netflix app on your TV and Go to the home screen or the profile selection screen.
2. Next, use the remote control to highlight
3. Select the profile you want to sign out from.
4. When chosen, a menu will show up with different choices. Search for the "Sign Out" button and press it.
5. Confirm your action if prompted. The app will then return to the sign-in screen or profile selection screen, indicating that you have successfully signed out of Netflix on your TV.
How to Sign Out of Netflix on your TV using a computer?
To sign out of Netflix on your TV using a computer, follow these simple steps.
1. Open your internet browser and go to the Netflix site.
2. Go to your profile icon in the upper right corner and select "Account" starting from the drop menu.
3. In the "Settings" section, click on "Sign out of all devices."
4. A prompt will ask for confirmation, click on "Sign Out." Now, your Netflix account will be signed out from all devices.