The global X-Ray Market is forecast to reach USD 16.05 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. X-Ray systems are important tools that improve healthcare by diagnosing several injuries, diseases, and fractures.
Technological advancement has led to the development of novel processes and devices. Digitalization of X-Ray has made data storage possible in digital signals. Large area detection, low dose imaging, and high energy resolution are transforming X-Ray technologies. The X-Ray market is expected to have cheaper hardware, high resolutions, and less harmful smaller doses of ionizing agent in the coming years.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2527
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The digital X-Ray segment accounted for more than half of revenues and is expected to show profitable growth during the forecast period. The growth of the segment is attributed to the advantages offered by digital systems, including image enhancement, speed of execution, and digital image transfer. Moreover, these digital X-rays provide real-time images and enable a more accurate diagnosis.
- Stationary x-ray systems held a larger market share in the year 2020, but its demand is expected to drop and be replaced with portable X-Ray systems. X-Ray machines are huge and heavy to move around. The constant movement of the system is not possible by the staff administering the procedure.
- Digital x-ray systems are less bulky, are wireless, takes up less space in the office, and with technological advancement, they are becoming portable and more versatile. Digital X-Ray is more efficient and effective systems that help provide a superior patient experience.
- North America dominated the market for X-Ray. Existing established healthcare infrastructure, state of the art equipment, highly skilled professionals, and investment in research and development is boosting market demand in the region. Moreover, rapidly growing geriatric population will also propel market demand. According to the 2020 U.S. Census Bureau report, 78 million people are expected to be above 65 years old by the year 2035 in the country.
Key Players covered in this report are
Siemens AG, Hitachi Ltd., Carestream Health, Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., General Electric Company, Hologic Inc., Canon, Inc., FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation, Shimadzu Corporation, and Esaote S.P.A, among others.
Portability Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Analog X-Ray
- Digital X-Ray
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Orthopedic X-Ray
- Chest X-Ray
- Dental X-Ray
- Mammography X-Ray
End Users Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Diagnostic Clinics
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The X-Ray report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The X-Ray industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The X-Ray Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the X-Ray manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2527
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Orthopedic Bioactive Glass Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/orthopedic-bioactive-glass-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-incidence-of-musculoskeletal-ailments-and-chronic-skeletal-conditions/
Contrast Media (Contrast Agents) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/contrast-media-contrast-agents-market-growth-2022-2028-increasing-public-awareness-about-the-importance-of-performing-diagnostic-imaging-techniques/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370