The global Spine Comfort Mattress Market is forecast to reach USD 19.60 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Low back pain is becoming increasingly common throughout the globe. It is affecting people of all ages from children to elderly, low back pain can be acute or chronic. The growing demand for spine surgeries and the latest generation spine implants, the advent of bioabsorbable spine implants, and the availability of a wide range of recently approved spine implants are some of the growing trends, which can supposedly contribute to the market’s growth. With the 3D printed, and custom fit spine implants taking the market, growth opportunities for vendors is likely to skyrocket as this increases demand for innovations among consumers. The biodegradable spine implants which are currently available commercially can disrupt the global Spine Comfort Mattress market effectively.
The invasive surgeries segment, on the other hand, is projected to witness faster growth and is likely to increase its share at a CAGR of 6% during the forecast period. Further, high penetration of invasive surgical techniques in emerging countries such as India, Brazil, China, Mexico, and South Africa is boosting the MI spine surgeries segment.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3506
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The spinal plates are likely to emerge as one of the most-preferred spine devices treated for spinal injuries. Over the forecasted period, spinal plates are projected to gain nearly one-fourth of the revenue share. Meanwhile, spinal screws will also witness healthy growth, and is likely to around USD 1,500 million revenue by 2022 end.
- By 2030, for many countries in Latin America, the number of people aged 60 or older will be 2.5-3.5 times larger than in 2000. The increase of this elderly population is expected to stimulate growth across all spinal therapy procedures, thereby stimulating the growth. The current surge of the U.S. dollar against local currencies throughout many regions has caused a restraint for local importers to profit from expensive MIS devices, which are mainly imported from the manufacturers of Europe and America. The decrement is likely to challenge the MIS transition phase, thereby stunting the market growth.
- 3D printed spinal implants is another technology that has undergone rapid market development. This market has seen substantial growth as surgeons migrated from PEEK (polyetheretherketone) implant materials back to Titanium. This technology has proliferated as access to 3D printing machines has become more readily available due to continued advancements of the technology and cheaper costs, which has a potential to drive the growth of the spinal therapy market throughout the forecasted period.
- Compared to orthopedic clinics as the end user of spine devices, hospitals are likely to emerge as the biggest users of spine devices. Towards the end of 2022, hospitals as the end user are projected to surpass USD 5,700 million revenue, according to our analysts. Hospitals are also expected to account for more than two-third revenue share on global revenues by the end of 2020.
Key Players covered in this report are
Medtronic plc., DePuy Synthes, Inc., Stryker Corporation, NuVasive, Inc., Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc, Globus Medical, Inc., Alphatec Spine, Inc., Orthofix International N.V. and LDR Holding Corporation.
Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fusion Devices
- Non-fusion Devices
- Stimulation Devices
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Open Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Spine Comfort Mattress report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Spine Comfort Mattress industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Spine Comfort Mattress Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Spine Comfort Mattress manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3506
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Acute Myeloid Leukemia Therapeutics Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/acute-myeloid-leukemia-therapeutics-market-growth-prospects-competitive-analysis-upcoming-trend-and-forecast-2027/
Protein Stability Analysis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/protein-stability-analysis-market-current-trends-opportunities-and-growth-challenges-by-2028/
Natural Language Processing (NLP) in Healthcare and Life Sciences Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/natural-language-processing-nlp-in-healthcare-and-life-sciences-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-4-799-6-million-by-2028-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370