The Global Veterinary Radiology Market is forecast to reach USD 2.72 Billion by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Increasing competition for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) for the treatment of different animal health conditions is one of the factors driving the Veterinary Radiology market. Magnetic resonance imaging is used to research the physiological and structural structure of the body tissues in animals. It is commonly used in small animal operations for disease detection and disease planning and disease control without the possibility of ionizing radiation contamination. The factors listed above enhance the growth of the veterinary picture sector. Technological developments in pet imaging can function as a making catalyst for successful impacts. Enterprise players' emphasis on growing and evolving technically developed and creative Veterinary Radiology solutions would promote market growth. However, a shortage of professional doctors in controlling the systems is gradually inhibiting the market development. The expense of building and repairing the facilities is too significant and is not feasible for limited businesses as a challenging thing for market developers.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3499
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Based on the product, reagents generated a revenue of USD 434.94 Million in 2019 and believed to grow considerably with a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecast period due to the growing use of such systems in clinical environments, veterinary picture archiving, and communication systems with increasing demand for applications with the potential to exchange photographs and store details.
- The reference laboratories expected to grow with a CAGR of 6.8% in the forecasted period due to an increase in partnerships between reference laboratories and businesses to offer new products to pet owners and a rise in advertising efforts for reference laboratories.
- The orthopedic and traumatology application is the major contributor to the Veterinary Radiology Market. The orthopedic and traumatology sectors of the North American region are the major shareholder of the market and held around 41.1% of the market in the year 2019, attributable to a growth in animal accidents, an increasing need for reliable medical tools and the proliferation of animal care facilities.
- North America dominated the market for Veterinary Radiology in 2019, due to an increase in RD activities coupled with the rising demand for Veterinary Radiology equipment with expanded spending in the animal welfare sector for health care. North America region held approximately 43.2% of the market, followed by the Asia Pacific, which contains around 23.4% market in the year 2019.
Key Players covered in this report are
FUJIFILM Holdings America Corporation, Universal Medical Systems Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics, IDEXX Laboratories Inc., Hallmarq Veterinary Radiology Ltd, SUNI Medical Imaging Inc., Canon Medical Systems, Carestream Health, Agfa-Gevaert, and Epica International, among others.
Product Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Veterinary PACS
End-Use Outlook (Volume, Kilotons; 2017-2027, Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Reference Laboratories
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons; 2017-2027) (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Orthopedics and Traumatology
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Veterinary Radiology report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
• The Veterinary Radiology industry development trends and marketing channels are analyzed. The feasibility of new investment projects are assessed and overall research conclusions offered.
• With the tables and figures, the report provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.
• Development policies and plans, manufacturing processes and cost structures are also analyzed. This report also states import/export consumption, supply and demand figures, cost, price, revenue and gross margins.
• The Veterinary Radiology Market report provides key statistics on the market status of the Veterinary Radiology manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3499
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370