The global Medtronic Spine Biologics Market is expected to reach USD 2,629.6 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. A growing occurrence of spine disorders is one of the significant factors influencing the growth of the Medtronic Spine Biologics market. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), each year, globally, around 250,000 and 500,000 individuals suffer a spinal cord injury. Preventable causes, including road traffic accidents, falls, or violence, are the major contributors to the spinal cord injury, and individuals suffering from the condition are more likely to die prematurely as compared to healthy individuals with low and middle-income economies having the worst survival rates. Spinal cord injury is linked with a peril of occurrence of secondary conditions, which can be incapacitating and sometimes cost a person's life, such as urinary tract infections, deep vein thrombosis, muscle spasms, pressure ulcers, osteoporosis, chronic pain, and respiratory complications.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3495
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, bone graft substitutes are estimated to grow at a rate of 4.3% in the forecast period. A bone graft substitute is an inorganic, synthetic, or organic combination, which may be implanted for the spine deformity treatment as a substitute to allogenous/ autogenous bone. These substitutes comprise mineral composites, mineral cement, proteins, ceramics, and growth factors.
- By surgery type, the transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF) held a substantial Medtronic Spine Biologics market size in 2019. This surgery type for Medtronic Spine Biologics is beneficial in maximizing spinal and fusion stability, better preserving the posterior elements to reduce spinal destabilization. Also, it enables for lesser scars and less nerve retraction in the course of surgery, as well as helps fusion procedure by preserving bonier surface.
- By end-user, ambulatory surgical centers held the second-largest Medtronic Spine Biologics market share in 2019 and are likely to witness the fastest growth rate of 4.7% in the forecast period. Ambulatory surgical centers offer better control to surgeons over Medtronic Spine Biologics practices as compared to hospitals by allowing them to form a specialist team and take advantage of the innovative equipment devices and supplies to accomplish the optimal treatment outcomes.
- The Medtronic Spine Biologics market in the Asia Pacific region is likely to grow at the fastest rate of 5.0% in the period 2019-2027, due to the improving healthcare infrastructure, rising investments in biologics development, and better reimbursement scenario.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Medtronic Spine Biologics Market
The globla Medtronic Spine Biologics market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Medtronic Spine Biologics market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Medtronic PLC, Stryker Corporation, Nuvasive Inc., Zimmer Holding Inc., K2M Inc., Exactech Inc., Nutech Inc., Depuy Synthes, Wright Medical Technology, and Orthofic International NV, among others.
Inquiry Before Buying @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/inquiry-before-buying/3495
The report is inclusive of product type outlook, application spectrum, end-use outlook, technology landscape, regional market analysis, and competitive overview.
Medtronic Spine Biologics Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Spinal Allografts
- Bone Graft Substitutes
- Cell-Based Matrix
Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy and Fusion (ACDF)
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Lateral Lumbar Interbody Fusion (LLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Medtronic Spine Biologics report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3495
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Binge Eating Disorder Treatment Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/binge-eating-disorder-treatment-market-seeking-excellent-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Hemodialysis and Peritoneal Dialysis Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/hemodialysis-and-peritoneal-dialysis-market-to-reach-usd-119-15-billion-by-2027-at-a-cagr-of-6-2-percent-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370