The global Sterile Membrane Filtration Market is expected to reach USD 8,488.1 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Sterile Membrane Filtration finds usage in the removal of contaminants and particulates from fluids comprising media with or without buffers, serum, reagents, biologic or proteinaceous samples, or other types of fluids. Filtration through a pore size of 0.2 µm is essential to get a sterile filtrate by filtering particles and germs from fluids (liquids and gases) to prevent them from contaminating the end-products. As per the GMP guidelines and the guidelines by the (FDA), producers are required to perform a filter integrity test at the pre and post-production cycle. The test confirms that the filter is completely functional and that no undesirable components got through it.
Biopharmaceuticals products normally cannot be terminally sterilized, and thus it is crucial to use sterile grade filters in aseptic processing. Application of heat sterilization or any other process in biopharmaceutical drug products results in unwanted degradation of the product. Sterilizing membrane filtration frequently necessitated reducing the levels of bioburden within process streams to prevent the potential formation of biofilm. Further, to ascertain that the sterile filtered products uphold the pure form, a growing number of firms, especially the firms in the pharmaceutical sector, are deploying disposable process solutions to store or process the subsequent filtrate.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/3464
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, cartridge filters held a substantial Sterile Membrane Filtration market share in 2019. Membrane cartridge filters obtainable in hydrophilic polyamide or hydrophobic polypropylene provide the essential high performance for complete sterility of compressed air supply. Also, it provides a very large filtration surface area and a substantial amount of thermo-mechanical resistance.
- By membrane type, polyvinylidene difluoride (PVDF) is likely to grow at a rate of 7.9% in the forecast period. It offers benefits like a wide range of membrane ratings, good chemical compatibility, excellent thermal stability, naturally hydrophobic, and high flow rate, among others.
- By end-user, pharmaceutical biopharmaceutical firms held the largest Sterile Membrane Filtration market share in 2019. Sterile Membrane Filtration is essential to consistently prevent damage to the sterile barriers from impacting the production of biopharmaceuticals. Further, it is a vital process with high economic significance for biopharmaceutical firms.
- The market in the Asia Pacific region is projected to grow at the fastest rate of 8.7% in the forecast period. The high growth rate of the APAC region is owing to substantial investments by leading market players, supportive government initiatives, and growing infrastructure development for research and development activities, among others.
Competitive Outlook of the Global Sterile Membrane Filtration Market
The globla Sterile Membrane Filtration market study focuses on the revenue growth trajectories of the leading companies in this market. This section of the report throws light on the highly competitive landscape of the Sterile Membrane Filtration market, pointing out the major players. The report further discusses the strategic initiatives undertaken by each of these market players, including mergers acquisitions, collaborations, joint ventures, new product launches, new business deals, and technological innovations.
Top Companies Profiled in the Report:
Thermo Fisher Scientific, Parker Hannifin Corporation, GE Healthcare, Steriletech Corporation, 3M, Corning Incorporated, Danaher Corporation, Eaton Corporation, Alfa Laval Corporate AB, and Merck KGaA, among others.
Sterile Membrane Filtration Market Segmentation:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Cartridge Filters
- Angioplasty Balloons
- Capsule Filters
- Syringe Filters
Membrane Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Polyvinylidene Difluoride (PVDF)
- Polyethersulfone (PES)
- Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Fill-Finish Process
- Buffer Filtration Cell Culture Media Preparation
- Bioburden Reduction
- Water Purification
- Air Filtration
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Pharmaceutical Biopharmaceutical Firms
- Food Beverage Firms
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Institutes Research Laboratories
Geographic Segment Covered in the Report:
The Sterile Membrane Filtration report provides information about the market area, which is further subdivided into sub-regions and countries/regions. In addition to the market share in each country and sub-region, this chapter of this report also contains information on profit opportunities. This chapter of the report mentions the market share and growth rate of each region, country, and sub-region during the estimated period.
- North America (USA and Canada)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France and the rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, and the rest of the Asia Pacific region)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, and the rest of Latin America)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC and rest of the Middle East and Africa)
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/3464
Thank you for reading our report. Please connect with us to know more about the report and its customization feature. Our team will ensure the report is well suited to meet your requirements.
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
Peripherally Inserted Central Catheters Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/peripherally-inserted-central-catheters-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-1-278-3-million-by-2028-at-a-cagr-of-5-30-percent-/
Optical Coherence Tomography Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/optical-coherence-tomography-market-is-expected-to-reach-usd-2-29-billion-by-2028-at-a-cagr-of-8-4-percent-/
Staphylococcus Infection Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/including-skin-infections-pneumonia-and-rising-awareness-of-diseases-is-expected-to-drive-staphylococcus-infection-market-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/increase-in-leukemia-and-lymphoma-cases-is-expected-to-drive-hematopoietic-stem-cell-transplantation-hsct-market-revenue-growth-by-2030-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370